Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Google rank

You know you've been a bad blogger when you're no longer the first Google search result for Chad Gardner on the interwebs... The "other Chad" in the Greater Salt Like City area is giving me a run for my money. Give me a few days... I'll be back up top where I belong.

To make matters worse, I was dropped from the blogroll over at Not Fade Away, which is THE premier music discussion blog in all of the Lakewood area of North Little Rock, AR. I would encourage you to write the author of this blog so that he might restore me to my unrightful place on his blogroll.

I have been completely humbled. Stripped of my title as Chad Gardner Supreme. My HTML lies bare before you. I pour out my Java. I will strive to restore my widgets to their previous grandeur.

No comments: